¿Quieres conocer nuestras actividades?

Access with test in another center


Those who have passed the entrance exam at another conservatory and wish to apply for a place at the CSMA may do so as long as there are vacancies after the entrance exams held at that center and from the moment they have the certification that proves the passing of the aforementioned exam and until July 22nd.


To do so, the following FORM (click to download) must be filled out correctly and submitted to the secretary’s office along with the following documentation:


-Certificate of passing the entrance exam at another conservatory.

-Copy of ID card or personal identification document.

-Copy of the certificate of the entrance exam (baccalaureate, maturity test, etc.).


The documentation shall be sent scanned by e-mail to the following address: administracion@csma.es