If you are a CSMA student and you are interested in completing part of your programme abroad, this section will give you all the information you need.
Only CSMA students that have passed the first year of the higher grade may be eligible. Applications must be submitted in the second year so that stays can be completed on the third year of your BA.
HOW TO APPLY
Firstly, in order to participate in the Erasmus+, you need to submit your application. The application process is divided into different important stages:
- Research about professors and institutions you find interesting. It is always a good idea to try and get in touch with a professor in advance. Please remember you may apply for up to three different institutions.
- Find out whether there is a bilateral agreement between both institutions in place (if there isn’t one yet, the International Office will take care it gets signed).
- If you wish to do your Erasmus stay on the academic year 2020-2021 you’ll have to inform the CSMA Erasmus Coordinator in January 2020.
- To apply, you’ll need to present the following documents to your Erasmus Coordinator:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae: Template EUROPASS
- Motivation letter
- Once your application is approved by the CSMA’s selection committee, the following documents (in English, German or French) must be sent to the selected institutions:
- Student Application Form
- Learning Agreement
- DVD Recording / In case of the Composition students: an original composition.
- Curriculum Vitae (Template EUROPASS)
- Motivation letter
- Student Academic Record (applies to some centres only)
Currently, the CSMA has established agreements with 20 countries in more than 60 institutions: Check the full list here. (Link to “Agreements”)
|The deadline for applications is set at 14:00h on 22 January 2020
|The Erasmus Coordinator will make public the list of students that have applied in the first weeks of February. The order in which the scholarships are granted will be provided by the grades in the academic record.
|SENDING OF APPLICATIONS
|Applications are sent during February and March. You’ll need to check on the deadlines for each institution, as they establish their own schedule and deadlines.
|From the end of April onwards, all institutions communicate their decisions related to the admission of applicants. The students must accept or refuse.
|In June, the National Agency confirms the number of grants awarded to each institution. These grants will be awarded according to the allocation order established in February (based on the grades in the student record).
The European Commission grants a monthly allowance for all Erasmus exchanges. The amount of these allowances depends on the destination, as the different cost of living in the different EU countries is taken into account, as well as the distance between the sending and receiving institutions.
There is an On-line Linguistic Support to make your stay easier.
If you want more information, click here.
Documents required at the start of your stay:
- Passport or ID Card
- Learning Agreement (plus an extra photocopy)
- European Health Insurance Card (plus an extra photocopy)
- Grant agreement
Documents required on return:
- Certificate of stay issued by the International Relations Office
- Learning Agreement with a Transcript of Records for the subjects and credits passed.
- Final Report